Peterson, J. (2019, January 09). Wastewater Microplastics Pollution in the Surface Water of the Spokane River. Retrieved from https://www.spokaneriverkeeper.org/riverjournal/2019/1/8/wastewater-microplastics-pollution-in-the-surface-water-of-the-spokane-river
- McDevitt, C., Perez, L. and Kapp, K. The presence of microplastic in freshwater systems: Snake River and Palisades Reservoir. [online] Repository.uwyo.edu. Available at: https://repository.uwyo.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1729&context=ugrd [Accessed 18 Apr. 2019].
- Ocean Wise. (2019). Microplastics - Ocean Wise. [online] Available at: https://ocean.org/our-work/research/microplastics/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwwODlBRDuARIsAMy_28WANxBzS9v61MtUXZxXAOvlTkK6dOBtodAQAemt1HKdr1k3QNMSvX0aAsoXEALw_wcB [Accessed 17 Apr. 2019].
- Usoceangov. (2018, May 08). Retrieved April 24, 2019, from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK4XeKAxuUU
- Spokane River Clean-Up. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.facebook.com/SpokaneRiverCleanup/
- Musician Jack Johnson Wages War on Ocean Plastic. (2018, June 28). Retrieved from https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/06/jack-johnson-singer-songwriter-ocean-plastic-pollution-fragments-culture/
- Krista.e.stegemann. (2017, April 11). Quantification of Microplastics and Microfibers on U.S. National Park Beaches | OR&R's Marine Debris Program. Retrieved from https://marinedebris.noaa.gov/research/quantification-microplastics-and-microfibers-us-national-park-beaches
- Francovich, E. (2019, February 02). Gonzaga study reveals high levels of microplastics in Spokane River, suggests particles in drinking water as well. Retrieved from http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2019/feb/03/gonzaga-study-reveals-high-levels-of-microplastics/
- All at Once. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.allatonce.org/plastic-free-top10